Saturday, October 12, 2013

Two Birthdays!

Hello, wonderful folks!  I have a layout to share today, and it comes along with a process video!  Hooray!


Background paper, along with the other two papers are an older My Mind's Eye, from their Hip-Hooray "Boy" collection.  I'd been holding onto the banner paper, waiting for the perfect time to use it, and finally decided that I didn't want to just let it sit in my stash forever, but instead I wanted to actually use it!


Silver self-adhesive rhinestones from Abi's Craft, and blue arrow "document" embellishment from Evalicious.


I love that happy birthday self-adhesive badge, and got it from a friend when she was clearing out some of her scrapbooking supplies.  I'm not sure where it's originally from, but I have a bunch of them for different occasions, and think they are just so cute!


The "noted" square paper is also from Evalicious, and the "birthday" piece is actually a journaling card from an older Echo Park collection, which I just cut apart.
 

My favourite white letter thickers from Amy Tan in the font "Journal" just worked perfectly!  And I really like the look of the raised paper edges, which I've been seeing a lot of lately.

And here is the Start to Finish process video for this layout:


More videos can be found on my Youtube channel, and definitely like, comment and subscribe if you feel like sharing the love! =]

Hope you all are having a great start to your Thanksgiving weekend (if you're from Canada, like me!) and hope you guys enjoy the rest of it!!  I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with another layout and video, so check back on your down-time, in between eating turkey and pumpkin pie!  

Happy scrapping!
Dalreen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment