Sunday, September 29, 2013

Aloha to 3!

Good afternoon, all!  Hope your Sunday has been pretty wonderful so far.  My weekend has been pretty busy; working on finishing up a client's album (which is now complete, hooray!), filming a bunch of Start to Finish layout videos (one of which is uploading to Youtube on my laptop as I type, double yay!), along with usual cleaning and tidying of the apartment (I seriously scrubbed my bathroom top to bottom yesterday, and feel SO accomplished with that small feat!).
But today, I have a layout to share with you all!


Last week, Corrie Jones (one of the garden girls over at Two Peas) had a video posted, encouraging some painting on layouts, and I was inspired to give it a try.  Added some pale yellow to white cardstock, and a strip of paper from an older Crate Paper collection down the middle.  


Blue Thickers from AC in the font Iguana and I'm still using up those smaller letter stickers from Cosmo Cricket.
 

And then I just went crazy adding different circular shaped embellishments - brads (from different BasicGrey collections), jewels, paperclips (also from different BG collections), flair, and a random pineapple (which I acquired through a friend, because metal fruit are just too cool)!

Hope you all have a great night to end the weekend!
Happy scrapping!
Dalreen xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment