Saturday, February 1, 2014

2Peas Black Friday Haul

Happy Saturday, friends!  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  So, if you haven't checked it out already, definitely do so now!  I have a video posted over on my channel about my Two Peas in a Bucket haul from Black Friday:

 

 I know it's so belated, but I made sure to keep everything in the box until I filmed the video, and as tempted as I was, I didn't play with any of the goodies until I got some good photos of them to share with you all.  =)  Two Peas had some amazing deals, and I scored on a bunch of stuff! 


I was able to get 2 out of 3 Glitz Design collections that I had been dying to get: Raven and Finnley (pictured above).  I had also been really wanting to get Wild & Free, but it sold out so quickly!  That aside though, I love these collections, and am so stoked that I got my hands on them!  The colours of Finnley are beautiful and bright, and the little icons of Raven are oh so fun.  


I also got a ton of Echo Park papers.  Though I didn't get whole collection packs, I did get a bunch of 12x12 patterned papers and cut-apart sheets from Paper & Glue, Let's Picnic, Yellow Submarine, Totally Teal and Here & Now.  That top cut-apart sheet in the photo above is from Crate Paper, from their The Pier collection.  Also from Crate Paper, I got their Bundled Up winter collection, which I absolutely adore!


One of my favourite papers that I picked up from Studio Calico includes that navy anchor one (pictured above) from their Atlantic collection.  I managed to get a couple more from that collection, but not as many as I would've liked.  


I had been wishing for some Freckled Fawn wood frames, and those awesome 2Peas exclusive wood vaneer cards (in the pictures above and below) for the longest time, so I'm glad I stocked up!  Also really loving those Christmas Wise Words from Jillibean Soup.  They're perfect for all the Christmas scrapping I've been doing lately.  And that 12x12 die-cut, also from Jillibean Soup (photo above) is so freakin' gorgeous!  It's perfect for someone like me, who doesn't have a die-cutting machine of my own.  =)


 Lastly, some of the other Halloween collections that I scored include Thirty-One by Pebbles (I love those chalkboard stickers!), and Bewitched by We R Memory Keepers.  I don't know what it is about Halloween collections, but I just adore them, and usually tend to hoard them more than actually use them.  Because they're just so pretty!  I also picked up some of the papers from the Hello Again collection by Carta Bella (that floral and arrow paper in the photo above are some of my favs!) and a couple from the Lucky Charm collection by Dear Lizzy.

Anyway, hope you all have a great night!  And I will be back with another post in a couple days.
Happy scrapping, friends!
Dalreen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment