Monday, February 3, 2014

putt & glow

 
Hi, all!  Happy Monday!  Today I have another layout to share with y'all, but there's no video for this one.  The layout came together really quickly, actually, but you'll notice that I had forgotten to add the title until after I'd already taken the photos.  Oops. =)
 
 
The background paper is from Carta Bella's "Hello Again" collection; one of the papers I got in my giant 2Peas haul (if you haven't seen that post yet, go check it out!  It comes with a video, too).  I matted the photo on a dark purple polka dot, which is barely visible, but just enough to have the photo stand out a little bit.  Without it, the photo was blending into those gray papers too much.  Both purple papers by the way, are from older collections and I honestly can't remember the names of them.  The dark gray polka dot and medium gray striped paper are both from 3 Bugs in a Rug, from their "Frisky" collection, which at first glance is a very themed cat collection.  But the back sides are all very versatile and mostly neutral.  The light gray/white stripe is from Amy Tangerine's "ready set go" collection, and I used the smaller 6x6 sheet from the paper pad instead of cutting into a whole 12x12 (mainly because I like the paper so much as a background).
 
 
I love that super cute yellow fabric camera with the potty people on it!  It's so cute!  And also from Amy Tan, from her "oh yes!" collection.  The purple washi tape is one of my favs, but I don't use it often, so I'm super glad it worked in this layout.  It's from etsy, but I don't remember the name of the store, unfortunately.  Both journaling stickers are from the Dear Lizzy "Everyday" collection.  And yellow rhinestones are from Abi's Craft.
 
 
You can really see the pretty gold mist in the photo above (Heidi Swapp Color Shine in "gold lamé).  The dimensional sticker is from Amy Tangerine's "doodle" collection, and sadly I'm almost all done with the embellishments from that collection.  Though, I guess that's also a good thing, so I can move on and get more things! =)  And I adore that label sticker from My Mind's Eye, from "The Sweetest Thing" collection.  It reads: I love you just the way you are and it's adorable!
 
Anyway, that's it for this layout!  Hope you all have a great Monday!
Happy scrapping if you get the time!
Dalreen xo


No comments:

Post a Comment