Monday, March 10, 2014

5 pin fun.

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend, and aren't completely falling behind with the time change (I know I'm still exhausted)!
 
I wanted to share a layout with you guys to start the week off right, and even though it's not a new layout (I have a video posted, too, which is already a week old), I still wanted to share it with you all.
 
 
Love love love these pink glitter foam thickers from Dear Lizzy, in the font "fancy".  They are one of my favourite fonts!
 
 
That sweet phrase is from Heidi Swapp, and the square photo love note tab is from Evalicious.  It came in a variety pack that I got in one of my Cocoa Daisy kits from last year, but I don't remember which month.
 
 
Blue label sticker is also from Heidi Swapp, and it was the perfect size for my journaling.  I adore those self-adhesive chipboard arrow stickers from Pink Paislee, too!  (They also come in a butterfly shape, and the script writing on it makes it very feminine and romantic... swoon!)
 
 
Finally found the perfect spot for that giant rhinestone from the "Unchartered Waters" collection from Glitz Design.  The little whale icon was my favourite from that collection!  Pink rhinestones are from Abi's Craft, like usual.
 
 
The pink date sticker is from Heidi Swapp, and the half circle pink polka dot label sticker layered underneath is from American Crafts, from a sticker book.
 
 
Here's a close up of one of those arrows from Pink Paislee... so pretty!
 
 
And the finished layout!  Trimmed about a 1/4 inch from each side of the white cardstock and backed it onto that super cute pink chevron paper from My Mind's Eye, their "The Sweetest Thing" collection.  The blue misted circles were leftovers from a previous project, where I had used them as a mask and spritzed Mr Huey's in honor society, and then took off the punched circles (and used them for this layout).  Went for something different, an "all-over-the-place" kind of look, and I really like how it turned out!
 
Here's the video, if you feel like watching it:
 
Hope you all have a great night, and maybe get some crafting time!
Dalreen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment