Thursday, March 13, 2014

time to say goodbye

 Hey all!  I have another layout to share tonight... yay!  This layout consisted of another haphazard array of pattern papers thrown together on a white background.  Really simple and really fun.
 
 
All of the pattern papers are actually from the same 12x12 sheet from the "Clippings" collection by BasicGrey.  It was a really cool quilt-like pattern, so I just cut up all the triangles and rearranged them to my liking.  I had a tough time figuring out where I wanted to place my photos, yet still have the funky patchwork background show, but I like how it turned out.  It's one of those layouts where the more I stare at it, the more I like it. 
 
Those polaroid frames are from Studio Calico, and are actually from a Christmas pack, but the stars are so versatile!
 
 
The super gorgeous chipboard butterfly with script writing is from Pink Paislee, and I seriously can't get enough of them lately!  Rhinestones are from Abi's Craft, and the date sticker is from My Mind's Eye, their "The Sweetest Thing" collection.  The yellow, teal, red colour scheme worked really well together, and has become a new favourite of mine!
 
 
Two letter stickers were used for the title.  The big black ones are (I think but am not completely sure) from K & Company.  The smaller teal ones are from Prima, and I love them!  They have a really cool fabric texture to them, and the variety of colours are beautiful!
 
Anyway, hope you all have a sweet night!  Till the next post!
Dalreen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment