Sunday, September 15, 2013

brand new. almost one.

Hello everyone!  Today I have a double spread layout to share with you all. =]  My previous post was also part of this baby book album for a client, and I'm almost all done with it, so I'm starting to get all the posts up!
 

 
 The orange and cream letters are from American Crafts, and one of my favourites!  They were part of the 42 thickers I picked up from Abi's Craft when she was having her 90% closing down sale a few months ago.  "Happy" wood vaneer from BasicGrey, yellow gems also from Abi's Craft, yellow square are the Evalicious page tabs, and the hearts are chipboard from Maya Road which I inked blue.
 

 
The little yellow letter stickers are the Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphas.  They're discontinued right now, but you might be able to find a couple scattered around on Ebay or Amazon.  I was desperately searching for them, and managed to find a copy on Ebay but there were only 3 left at the time (and that was a few weeks ago).  Chipboard houses also from Maya Road.
 
Keep an eye out!  I'll be posting more layouts for this baby book in the following week.  And, I'm in the process of uploading a scrapbook haul video to my YouTube channel right now, so that should be up in a few hours, if you want to check that out.  =]
 
Happy scrapping on this gorgeous Sunday!
Dalreen xo


No comments:

Post a Comment