Wednesday, September 11, 2013

the 2nd ring.

Good afternoon, everyone!  I have a layout to share today, full of sparkles, glitter and sentiment, but very simple!  Well overdue, this photo was taken when my husband had proposed to me with an Eyore stuffie on an Easter hunt.  Clearly, everyone can tell that I'm actually 5 at heart, instead of the 23 I claim to be?  ;)
 
 
The strips of glitter on the right side are all from the American Crafts 24 glitter tape pack.  I added adhesive but also stapled them at each end (I love my staples, after all!)

 
Used the heart border punch from Fiskars for a little detail, and then outlined all the tiny hearts.  For the title, I used a combination of smaller blue letter stickers from Basic Grey, and the bigger white foam Thickers from Amy Tangerine.

 
The blue camera and black/white herringbone papers are both from a 6x6 Amy Tabgerine paper pad, and I ripped them on the top and bottom for some added detail.  Ripping papers is one of my favourite ways to add detail to a simple page.
 
Even though this page is super basic, I still love it.  <3
Hope you all are having a fabulous week!  Keep crafting!
Dalreen xo


No comments:

Post a Comment