Sunday, September 1, 2013

We Love Dora

Hey everyone!  I have a quick and simple layout to share today, from a local fair last summer.  I really didn't have any idea of what I wanted to do on this layout before sitting down at the desk, but I knew the photos I wanted to use.  As I was grabbing the photos (hot cocoa in hand), I saw the Glitz giant rhinestones from the Uncharted Waters collection in my embellishment box, and pulled them out.  And it sort of went from there... not really having a clue where my mind was taking me, but letting it guide me to the finished page. =]



Definitely loving the Glitz rhinestones (always do!) mixed with some older Dear Lizzy floral stickers.



That blue flower diecut is from an older K & Company collection, I believe, but I'm not exactly sure what the name of the collection is (something to do with family).  Word stickers from The Girls Paperie (love them!) that I've had in my stash for a couple years and continue to use often.



And my current favourite Thickers are these black glitter ones from AC.  Can't get enough of them!




Hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the Labour Day long weekend!  My parents are visiting from out of town, and it's been lovely having them around - we've been doing quite a bit of shopping! =]

Happy scrapping!
Dalreen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment