Monday, September 9, 2013

Common Spa Date

Heyhey everyone!  I got to spend this past weekend with some of my best friends ever, taking a weekend trip to a special little place called Drumheller (the dinosaur capital of the world)!  It was such an amazing trip, much too short, but jam-packed with so much FUN.  Now the (almost) countdown can begin for our next roadtrip!

That being said, I didn't get a chance to scrapbook while living it up with awesome dinosaurs and all.  But, I did want to share a layout I did before leaving on our adventure.

 
Most of what I used on this layout is from an older Echo Park collection (including the pink and blue papers, journaling card, stickers and borders).  The flowers are from the same Amy Tangerine cut-apart sheet that I used in a previous blog post.  The flair badges are from Finding Nana (I love her flair designs).  The red letters in the title are AC Thickers, and I believe the black are from K & Company (but they are so old, I don't even remember when I got them).
 
 
I stamped the date with some blue pigment ink, using the small letter stamps from the "dollar bin" at my local Michaels store.  I'm pretty sure they're Studio G stamps.
Have a wonderful week ahead, friends!
 
Happy scrapping,
Dalreen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment