Friday, September 13, 2013

E's 1st Birthday

Hey folks!  A quick layout to share today, and this one even comes with a video!  Whoo-hoo! =]


I love all the circular shapes on this page, from the misted white cardstock, to the half circle punched pieces, paint splatters, brads (both from older BasicGrey collections), flair (from Finding Nana) and gems (Abi's Craft).


The yellow and white lettering are some American Crafts flocked Thickers in the Letterman font, and the smaller ones are the Alphabeans from Jillibean Soup in Diced Denim.  I love that brad with the little heart in the centre!  So cute!


Also totally love the little heart on the typewriter.  I would love to find myself an old typewriter one day!  Also, here's the video, if you're interested in taking a look at how this layout came together!  =]  I try and upload videos as often as I can, so head on over there to see other videos on my channel, if you'd like.  =]


Happy scrapping, everyone!
Dalreen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment